Ultratec Hold Down Rods (Pair)

The Ultra-Tec Hold Down Rods (Pair) is an Ultra-tec product for the Ultra-tec faceting machine. This is a drop ship item, and will ship directly from Ultra-tec. Sorry, due to sales tax issues, we do not ship Ultra Tec items to California.
Item# [4450.1.N]
Sorry out of stock!